Become a Member
The West End Food Co-op is a multi-stakeholder co-operative with four membership classes: Eaters, Producers, Workers and Community Partners. For the time being, we are using the Eater class for all online memberships, however once you sign up as an ‘Eater’ (everyone needs to eat!) we can easily add you to another class in the future.
Member Benefits Include…
- Saving on in-store Monthly Member Specials
- Shopping on Membership Appreciation Day (every 3rd Wednesday of the month) and saving 15% on your entire purchase!
- Discounts at our various workshops and events
- Having 1 vote at our Annual General Meetings
- Being able to join a Committee to be more involved with WEFC
- Ability to be voted to our Board of Directors, representing your co-op membership in making executive decisions on behalf of WEFC
- Having a say in your food system!