Programs & Workshops
The West End Food Coop's programs offer a wide range of workshops, demos, and food-security initiatives. Our programming has always been an important part of who we are as a community-led organization. From our popular preserving workshops and our Community-Supported Orchard (CSO) series to our Co-op Cred program, we have something for everybody.
We also welcome facilitators to inquire about hosting workshops in our Community Kitchen. Contact email@example.com for more details.
There's always something happening at WEFC!
We've got workshops happening in the kitchen, kids' activities, fun things to do at our Sorauren Farmers' Market, our Annual Ride 4 Real Food Fundraiser, and more.
See our Calendar for what's coming up this month!
- Thurs April 26: Sourdough Bread - WORKSHOP FULL
- Fri May 11: Sauerkraut + Kimchi
- Weds May 23: Kombucha
- Weds May 30: Sourdough Bread
- Sat June 16: Mix 'n Match Pickles
- Tues June 26: Pit Paste Deodorant and Lip Balm Bodycare
- Weds June 27: Kombucha
- Weds July 11: Sourdough Bread
- Tues Aug 7: Pit Paste Deodorant and Lip Balm Bodycare
- Weds Aug 15: Kombucha
- Weds Aug 29: Sourdough Bread