Programs & Workshops
The West End Food Coop's programs offer a wide range of workshops, demos, and food-security initiatives. Our programming has always been an important part of who we are as a community-led organization. From our popular preserving workshops and our Community-Supported Orchard (CSO) series to our Co-op Cred program, we have something for everybody.
We also welcome facilitators to inquire about hosting workshops in our Community Kitchen. Contact email@example.com for more details.
There's always something happening at WEFC!
We've got workshops happening in the kitchen, kids' activities, fun things to do at our Sorauren Farmers' Market, our Annual Ride 4 Real Food Fundraiser, and more.
See our Calendar for what's coming up this month!
- Weds Jan 24: Sourdough Bread - FULL
- Tues Feb 20: Pit Paste Deodorant and Lip Balm Bodycare
- Sat Feb 24: Sauerkraut + Kimchi
- Tues Feb 27: Sourdough Bread
- Weds Feb 28: Kombucha
- Tues Mar 20: Pit Paste Deodorant and Lip Balm Bodycare
- Sat March 24: Sauerkraut + Kimchi
- Tues March 27: Sourdough Bread
- Sat April 7: Mix 'n Match Pickles
- Weds April 11: Kombucha
- Tues April 17: Pit Paste Deodorant and Lip Balm Bodycare
- Thurs April 26: Sourdough Bread