The Women of WEFC include not only our staff and board members, but all of our co-op members, suppliers, and supporters! We’re not done celebrating...
Our Co-op Kitchen Kombucha workshops have been so popular, we're adding a Winter edition! In this hands-on workshop, the Co-op Kitchen Team will talk about the history and health benefits of fermented drinks, the kombucha SCOBY, and will lead you through their kombucha-making techniques.
>> LIMITED SUBSIDIZED SPACES AVAILBLE. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. <<
To register, click the "Register Now!" button at the top/bottom of this page!
This Kombucha Workshop Takes Place at:
- Our Co-op Kitchen, inside West End Food Co-op at 1229 Queen Street West (Toronto, ON M6K 1L2)
Please bring to this workshop:
- Your favourite apron
- A hat, bandana, or hair-elastic (if applicable)
- Closed-toed shoes
The cost of this workshop is:
- WEFC Member Price: $40
- Non-member Price: $45 (includes lifetime membership to WEFC)
- *Bonus*: If you purchase a WEFC Apron on your workshop date, you will receive it for $20 (instead of $25)
You get to leave this workshop with:
- Knowledge of food security, WEFC as a food co-op, the tradition and significance of fermented tea
- Hands-on skills covering how to care for a SCOBY, and how to make your own flavourful kombucha
- Having spent an evening with new friends, co-op members, and neighbourhood folks learning together
- Your own bottled kombucha drink that you've made in class, a SCOBY, and the recipe
If you have questions, you can contact:
- email@example.com or call 416.333.6612
Toronto, ON M6K 1L2
|Workshop fee (for members)||$ 40.00|
|Add Membership||$ 5.00|